1. Search and order your car from www.used-motorcars.com
2. Your proforma invoice will be sent to your via email.
Please ensure that your contact details (street address, email address, telephone number and fax number [if available]) are correct. These details will be used to forward documentation.
**Please advise us if you wish to amend any information to the invoice prior to finalizing same**
1. What is Movek's payment method? (for further details, click FAQ)
2. Send the payment to the account given below. *Note: The Bank may charge a transfer fee when you remit money to us.
3. Send the copy of T/T (Bank Receipt) or Western Union information as proof of payment via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: +81-50-3730-0844 / +81-52-351-5542.
4. Once we receive this information, we will send you a “Confirmation of Payment” by email.
5. Our Bank details are:
SBI Sumishin Bank, Japan
Aichi Bank, Japan
Payment Terms and Conditions Payment in full in advance
Please confirm your remittance by sending the bank receipt by e-mail or fax
Fax to: +81-50-3730-0844 / +81-52-351-5542
1. Booking the shipment in the first available vessel will be arranged by Movek
2. Movek will then forward you the "Booking notice" by email as soon as shipping schedule is fixed.
3. "Notice for Shipment" will be emailed to you, after the departure of the vessel.
4. The following documentation will be sent to you by DHL/EMS/UPS, before the arrival of the vessel by courier, to you or your nominated agent:
Once you receive the documents sent by us, contact your local clearing agent for Customs
The clearing agent can help you to complete the procedure and give you information on the fees and taxes to be paid in your country.
1. Receive your car in your country.
2. Complete registration (and other procedures – as may be required in your country) and drive away!